It's important to know Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal and is caused by faulty or poorly maintained appliances. It is vital that you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced regularly to make sure they are working as safely and efficiently as possible.
Please contact the office today to arrange for Neptune Heating and Plumbing Ltd to give you a excellent service.We are running special offers on boiler services please contact us today!!!!
Gas is something you cannot see. Don't leave it to chance, call 01442 737 916